Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Home for the Holidays

I've been back in Canada for a few months now and I've decided to casually keep my blog...mostly because I think my mom likes it.

For Christmas I bought my boyfriend a dinner cruise around Vancouver harbour. But first we visited Science World, a childhood hang out. Here I am in the beaver dam.

This was our cruise boat. I had a great time and I think my bf did too. The food was good, but not the wine list. My only complaint was that it was a little overcrowded and there were too any children for it to have been truly romantic. However, it was very festive with red and green decorations and Christmas carols and I would recommend it. You can check out their website at http://www.vancouvercruises.com/.

The rest of my Christmas vacation was spent with family and a few friends. On January 1st I moved back to Victoria to begin an internship at the Legislative Assembly.


No comments:

Post a Comment