Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas in Paris

I spent the last few weeks making this really cute video about mine and Scott's trip to Paris. But, after many unsuccessful attempts, I have not been able to convert it from its project file to a movie file. I have my theories why it didn't work...probably something to do with some very liberally downloaded music.

Oh well, I'll try again later. But I do have some great pictures and video clips. Enjoy!

We started Christmas Day with an early morning Skype chat to our families and then, breakfast!


Here's a view from our Hotel.



Then we went for a long walk. It was a lovely Christmas Day.




Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral.



Hi Santa!

On to the Champs Elysee.





 End of our Christmas Day and my interview with Scott.

 Day 2 - The Paris Catacombs and then the Eiffel Tower.








Le Louvre!




And then we were off to London...stay tuned!

1 comment: